- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
BHP Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 9.35%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold BHP Group Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, BHP Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$4.63. For the next 12 months, BHP Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$4.63. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 9.35%.
- The dividend yield of BHP Group Ltd is currently 9.35%.
- BHP Group Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for BHP Group Ltd is expected in March.
- BHP Group Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$4.63 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 9.35%.
- BHP Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- The last stock split of BHP Group Ltd was on July 2, 2002 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of BHP Group Ltd on September 22, 2022 in the amount of A$2.55 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 1, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 22, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$4.63 were paid by BHP Group Ltd.
- Dividends from BHP Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of BHP Group Ltd is located in Australia.