- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
BKI Investment Company Ord pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.65%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Consumer Discretionary13.34%
- Consumer Staples7.03%
- Communication Services6.02%
- Health Care5.69%
- Real Estate1.82%
Those who hold BKI Investment Company Ord often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, BKI Investment Company Ord paid a dividend of A$0.08. For the next 12 months, BKI Investment Company Ord is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.08. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.65%.
- The dividend yield of BKI Investment Company Ord is currently 4.65%.
- BKI Investment Company Ord pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of February, August.
- The next dividend for BKI Investment Company Ord is expected in February.
- BKI Investment Company Ord paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.08 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.65%.
- The largest sectors of BKI Investment Company Ord are Financials, Consumer Discretionary, Materials.
- The last stock split of BKI Investment Company Ord was on March 28, 2007 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of BKI Investment Company Ord on August 29, 2023 in the amount of A$0.04 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 11, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on August 29, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.09 were paid by BKI Investment Company Ord.
- Dividends from BKI Investment Company Ord are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of BKI Investment Company Ord is located in mixed.