- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
BKI Investment Company Ord pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.95%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United States0.56%
- Consumer Discretionary13.53%
- Consumer Staples6.88%
- Communication Services5.79%
- Health Care5.40%
- Real Estate1.69%
Those who hold BKI Investment Company Ord often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, BKI Investment Company Ord paid a dividend of A$0.09. For the next 12 months, BKI Investment Company Ord is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.07. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.95%.
- The dividend yield of BKI Investment Company Ord is currently 3.95%.
- BKI Investment Company Ord pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, August.
- The next dividend will be paid on February 28, 2023.
- BKI Investment Company Ord paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.07 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.95%.
- The largest sectors of BKI Investment Company Ord are Financials, Consumer Discretionary, Energy.
- The last stock split of BKI Investment Company Ord was on March 28, 2007 in the ratio 1:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from BKI Investment Company Ord on February 28, 2023 you must have purchased your BKI Investment Company Ord shares before the ex-date on February 10, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of BKI Investment Company Ord on August 30, 2022 in the amount of A$0.05 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 9, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on August 30, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.09 were paid by BKI Investment Company Ord.
- Dividends from BKI Investment Company Ord are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of BKI Investment Company Ord is located in mixed.