- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Computershare Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.27%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Computershare Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Computershare Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.54. For the next 12 months, Computershare Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.54. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.27%.
- The dividend yield of Computershare Ltd is currently 2.27%.
- Computershare Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Computershare Ltd is expected in March.
- Computershare Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.54 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.27%.
- Computershare Ltd is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of Computershare Ltd was on October 5, 1999 in the ratio 4:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Computershare Ltd on September 12, 2022 in the amount of A$0.30 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 16, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 12, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.54 were paid by Computershare Ltd.
- Dividends from Computershare Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Computershare Ltd is located in Australia.