- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Evolution Mining Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.87%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Evolution Mining Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.06. For the next 12 months, Evolution Mining Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.06. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.87%.
- The dividend yield of Evolution Mining Ltd is currently 1.87%.
- Evolution Mining Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Evolution Mining Ltd is expected in March.
- Evolution Mining Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.06 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.87%.
- Evolution Mining Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- The last stock split of Evolution Mining Ltd was on November 27, 2009 in the ratio 0:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Evolution Mining Ltd on September 30, 2022 in the amount of A$0.03 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 30, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 30, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.06 were paid by Evolution Mining Ltd.
- Dividends from Evolution Mining Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Evolution Mining Ltd is located in Australia.