- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Fortescue Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.80%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Fortescue Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Fortescue Ltd paid a dividend of A$1.75. For the next 12 months, Fortescue Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$1.75. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.80%.
- The dividend yield of Fortescue Ltd is currently 6.80%.
- Fortescue Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Fortescue Ltd is expected in March.
- Fortescue Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$1.75 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.80%.
- Fortescue Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- The last stock split of Fortescue Ltd was on December 19, 2007 in the ratio 10:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Fortescue Ltd on September 28, 2023 in the amount of A$1.00 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 4, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 28, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$2.07 were paid by Fortescue Ltd.
- Dividends from Fortescue Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Fortescue Ltd is located in Australia.