- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Jumbo Interactive Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.98%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Jumbo Interactive Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.43. For the next 12 months, Jumbo Interactive Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.40. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.98%.
- The dividend yield of Jumbo Interactive Ltd is currently 2.98%.
- Jumbo Interactive Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Jumbo Interactive Ltd is expected in March.
- Jumbo Interactive Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.40 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.98%.
- Jumbo Interactive Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- The last stock split of Jumbo Interactive Ltd was on December 1, 2007 in the ratio 1:10.
- To receive the last dividend of Jumbo Interactive Ltd on September 22, 2023 in the amount of A$0.20 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 31, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 22, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.43 were paid by Jumbo Interactive Ltd.
- Dividends from Jumbo Interactive Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Jumbo Interactive Ltd is located in Australia.