- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Sandfire Resources Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 0.48%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Sandfire Resources Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Sandfire Resources Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.00. For the next 12 months, Sandfire Resources Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.03. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 0.48%.
- The dividend yield of Sandfire Resources Ltd is currently 0.48%.
- Sandfire Resources Ltd pays annually dividends. Payout is in March.
- The next dividend for Sandfire Resources Ltd is expected in March.
- Within the last 10 years, Sandfire Resources Ltd has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.03 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 0.48%.
- Sandfire Resources Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- The last stock split of Sandfire Resources Ltd was on July 27, 2009 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Sandfire Resources Ltd on March 30, 2022 in the amount of A$0.03 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 15, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on March 30, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.03 were paid by Sandfire Resources Ltd.
- Dividends from Sandfire Resources Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Sandfire Resources Ltd is located in Australia.