- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Supply Network Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.73%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Supply Network Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.40. For the next 12 months, Supply Network Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.40. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.73%.
- The dividend yield of Supply Network Ltd is currently 2.73%.
- Supply Network Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of October, April.
- The next dividend for Supply Network Ltd is expected in October.
- Supply Network Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.40 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.73%.
- Supply Network Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- The last stock split of Supply Network Ltd was on March 27, 1992 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Supply Network Ltd on April 6, 2023 in the amount of A$0.20 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 22, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on April 6, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.32 were paid by Supply Network Ltd.
- Dividends from Supply Network Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Supply Network Ltd is located in Australia.