- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
VGP SA pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.18%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XBRU
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold VGP SA often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, VGP SA paid a dividend of €2.75. For the next 12 months, VGP SA is expected to pay a dividend of €2.75. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.18%.
- The dividend yield of VGP SA is currently 3.18%.
- VGP SA pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for VGP SA is expected in May.
- Within the last 10 years, VGP SA has paid dividends in 7 of them.
- Dividends of €2.75 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.18%.
- VGP SA is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- There are currently no known stock splits for VGP SA.
- To receive the last dividend of VGP SA on May 26, 2023 in the amount of €2.75 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 24, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 26, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €6.38 were paid by VGP SA.
- Dividends from VGP SA are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of VGP SA is located in Belgium.