- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
D'Ieteren Group pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.86%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XBRU
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Within the last 12 months, D'Ieteren Group paid a dividend of €3.00. For the next 12 months, D'Ieteren Group is expected to pay a dividend of €3.00. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.86%.
- The dividend yield of D'Ieteren Group is currently 1.86%.
- D'Ieteren Group pays annually dividends. Payout is in June.
- The next dividend for D'Ieteren Group is expected in June.
- D'Ieteren Group paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €3.00 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.86%.
- D'Ieteren Group is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- The last stock split of D'Ieteren Group was on December 27, 2010 in the ratio 10:1.
- To receive the last dividend of D'Ieteren Group on June 8, 2023 in the amount of €3.00 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 6, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on June 8, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €2.10 were paid by D'Ieteren Group.
- Dividends from D'Ieteren Group are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of D'Ieteren Group is located in Belgium.