- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Sylvania Platinum Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 22.75%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- British Pound
Those who hold Sylvania Platinum Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Sylvania Platinum Ltd paid a dividend of £0.08. For the next 12 months, Sylvania Platinum Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of £0.16. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 22.75%.
- The dividend yield of Sylvania Platinum Ltd is currently 22.75%.
- Sylvania Platinum Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, December.
- The next dividend for Sylvania Platinum Ltd is expected in December.
- Within the last 10 years, Sylvania Platinum Ltd has paid dividends in 6 of them.
- Dividends of £0.16 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 22.75%.
- Sylvania Platinum Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Sylvania Platinum Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Sylvania Platinum Ltd on December 1, 2023 in the amount of £0.05 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 26, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on December 1, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of £0.10 were paid by Sylvania Platinum Ltd.
- Dividends from Sylvania Platinum Ltd are paid in British Pound.
- The headquarters of Sylvania Platinum Ltd is located in Bermuda.