- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Wai Kee Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 9.03%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XHKG
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
Hong Kong SAR China
- Dividend Currency
- Hong Kong Dollar
Those who hold Wai Kee Holdings Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Wai Kee Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of HK$0.00. For the next 12 months, Wai Kee Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of HK$0.11. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 9.03%.
- The dividend yield of Wai Kee Holdings Ltd is currently 9.03%.
- Wai Kee Holdings Ltd pays annually dividends. Payout is in June.
- The next dividend for Wai Kee Holdings Ltd is expected in June.
- Within the last 10 years, Wai Kee Holdings Ltd has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of HK$0.11 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 9.03%.
- Wai Kee Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Wai Kee Holdings Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Wai Kee Holdings Ltd on June 15, 2022 in the amount of HK$0.11 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 31, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on June 15, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of HK$0.11 were paid by Wai Kee Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from Wai Kee Holdings Ltd are paid in Hong Kong Dollar.
- The headquarters of Wai Kee Holdings Ltd is located in Hong Kong SAR China.