- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Rumo SA pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 0.30%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / BVMF
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Brazilian Real
- Within the last 12 months, Rumo SA paid a dividend of R$0.07. For the next 12 months, Rumo SA is expected to pay a dividend of R$0.07. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 0.30%.
- The dividend yield of Rumo SA is currently 0.30%.
- Rumo SA pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for Rumo SA is expected in May.
- Within the last 10 years, Rumo SA has paid dividends in 2 of them.
- Dividends of R$0.07 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 0.30%.
- Rumo SA is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- The last stock split of Rumo SA was on August 3, 2015 in the ratio 1:10.
- To receive the last dividend of Rumo SA on May 31, 2023 in the amount of R$0.07 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on April 20, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 31, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of R$0.02 were paid by Rumo SA.
- Dividends from Rumo SA are paid in Brazilian Real.
- The headquarters of Rumo SA is located in Brazil.