- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
SLC Agricola SA pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.90%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / BVMF
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Brazilian Real
- Within the last 12 months, SLC Agricola SA paid a dividend of R$2.68. For the next 12 months, SLC Agricola SA is expected to pay a dividend of R$2.68. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.90%.
- The dividend yield of SLC Agricola SA is currently 6.90%.
- SLC Agricola SA pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of January, May.
- SLC Agricola SA paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of R$2.68 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.90%.
- SLC Agricola SA is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- The last stock split of SLC Agricola SA was on May 2, 2019 in the ratio 2:1.
- To receive the last dividend of SLC Agricola SA on May 18, 2023 in the amount of R$2.36 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 5, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 18, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of R$2.21 were paid by SLC Agricola SA.
- Dividends from SLC Agricola SA are paid in Brazilian Real.
- The headquarters of SLC Agricola SA is located in Brazil.