- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Enbridge Inc pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 7.71%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XTSE
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Canadian Dollar
- Enbridge Inc stocktradable via LYNX Broker
- More fundamental data about Enbridge Inc at Parqet
Those who hold Enbridge Inc often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Enbridge Inc paid a dividend of CA$3.55. For the next 12 months, Enbridge Inc is expected to pay a dividend of CA$3.66. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 7.71%.
- The dividend yield of Enbridge Inc is currently 7.71%.
- Enbridge Inc pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of March, June, September, December.
- The next dividend will be paid on March 1, 2024.
- Enbridge Inc paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of CA$3.66 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 7.71%.
- Enbridge Inc is assigned to the sector "Energy".
- The last stock split of Enbridge Inc was on May 20, 2011 in the ratio 2:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Enbridge Inc on March 1, 2024 you must have purchased your Enbridge Inc shares before the ex-date on February 14, 2024.
- To receive the last dividend of Enbridge Inc on December 1, 2023 in the amount of CA$0.89 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on November 14, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on December 1, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of CA$3.44 were paid by Enbridge Inc.
- Dividends from Enbridge Inc are paid in Canadian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Enbridge Inc is located in Canada.