- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- CHF 0.80
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Straumann Holding AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 0.67%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XSWX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Swiss Franc
- Straumann Holding AG stocktradable via LYNX Broker
- More fundamental data about Straumann Holding AG at Parqet
Those who hold Straumann Holding AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Straumann Holding AG paid a dividend of CHF 0.80. For the next 12 months, Straumann Holding AG is expected to pay a dividend of CHF 0.80. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 0.67%.
- The dividend yield of Straumann Holding AG is currently 0.67%.
- Straumann Holding AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in April.
- The next dividend for Straumann Holding AG is expected in April.
- Straumann Holding AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of CHF 0.80 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 0.67%.
- Straumann Holding AG is assigned to the sector "Health Care".
- The last stock split of Straumann Holding AG was on April 20, 2022 in the ratio 10:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Straumann Holding AG on April 13, 2023 in the amount of CHF 0.80 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on April 11, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on April 13, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of CHF 0.68 were paid by Straumann Holding AG.
- Dividends from Straumann Holding AG are paid in Swiss Franc.
- The headquarters of Straumann Holding AG is located in Switzerland.