- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Hochtief AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.93%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Hochtief AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Hochtief AG paid a dividend of €4.00. For the next 12 months, Hochtief AG is expected to pay a dividend of €4.00. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.93%.
- The dividend yield of Hochtief AG is currently 3.93%.
- Hochtief AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in July.
- The next dividend for Hochtief AG is expected in July.
- Hochtief AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €4.00 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.93%.
- Hochtief AG is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Hochtief AG.
- To receive the last dividend of Hochtief AG on July 7, 2023 in the amount of €4.00 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on April 27, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on July 7, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €1.91 were paid by Hochtief AG.
- Dividends from Hochtief AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Hochtief AG is located in Germany.