- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Siemens AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.97%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Siemens AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Siemens AG paid a dividend of €4.25. For the next 12 months, Siemens AG is expected to pay a dividend of €4.25. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.97%.
- The dividend yield of Siemens AG is currently 2.97%.
- Siemens AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in February.
- The next dividend for Siemens AG is expected in February.
- Siemens AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €4.25 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.97%.
- Siemens AG is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Siemens AG.
- To receive the last dividend of Siemens AG on February 14, 2023 in the amount of €4.25 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on February 10, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on February 14, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €4.00 were paid by Siemens AG.
- Dividends from Siemens AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Siemens AG is located in Germany.