- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Evonik Industries AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.74%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Evonik Industries AG stocktradable via LYNX Broker
- More fundamental data about Evonik Industries AG at Parqet
Those who hold Evonik Industries AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Evonik Industries AG paid a dividend of €1.17. For the next 12 months, Evonik Industries AG is expected to pay a dividend of €1.17. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.74%.
- The dividend yield of Evonik Industries AG is currently 6.74%.
- Evonik Industries AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in June.
- The next dividend for Evonik Industries AG is expected in June.
- Evonik Industries AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €1.17 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.74%.
- Evonik Industries AG is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Evonik Industries AG.
- To receive the last dividend of Evonik Industries AG on June 5, 2023 in the amount of €1.17 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 1, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on June 5, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €1.17 were paid by Evonik Industries AG.
- Dividends from Evonik Industries AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Evonik Industries AG is located in Germany.