- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Uniper SE pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.85%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Uniper SE often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Uniper SE paid a dividend of €0.00. For the next 12 months, Uniper SE is expected to pay a dividend of €0.07. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.85%.
- The dividend yield of Uniper SE is currently 1.85%.
- Uniper SE pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for Uniper SE is expected in May.
- Within the last 10 years, Uniper SE has paid dividends in 6 of them.
- Dividends of €0.07 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.85%.
- Uniper SE is assigned to the sector "Utilities".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Uniper SE.
- To receive the last dividend of Uniper SE on May 23, 2022 in the amount of €0.07 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 19, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on May 23, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €0.07 were paid by Uniper SE.
- Dividends from Uniper SE are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Uniper SE is located in Germany.