- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Diageo PLC pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.84%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XLON
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- British Pound
Those who hold Diageo PLC often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Diageo PLC paid a dividend of £0.80. For the next 12 months, Diageo PLC is expected to pay a dividend of £0.80. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.84%.
- The dividend yield of Diageo PLC is currently 2.84%.
- Diageo PLC pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend for Diageo PLC is expected in April.
- Within the last 10 years, Diageo PLC has paid dividends in 8 of them.
- Dividends of £0.80 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.84%.
- Diageo PLC is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- The last stock split of Diageo PLC was on February 2, 1998 in the ratio 864:1000.
- To receive the last dividend of Diageo PLC on October 12, 2023 in the amount of £0.49 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 24, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on October 12, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of £0.76 were paid by Diageo PLC.
- Dividends from Diageo PLC are paid in British Pound.
- The headquarters of Diageo PLC is located in the United Kingdom.