- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Unilever PLC pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.97%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XLON
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- British Pound
- Unilever PLC stocktradable via LYNX Broker
- More fundamental data about Unilever PLC at Parqet
Those who hold Unilever PLC often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Unilever PLC paid a dividend of £1.50. For the next 12 months, Unilever PLC is expected to pay a dividend of £1.50. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.97%.
- The dividend yield of Unilever PLC is currently 3.97%.
- Unilever PLC pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of December, March, June, August.
- The next dividend will be paid on December 8, 2023.
- Unilever PLC paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of £1.50 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.97%.
- Unilever PLC is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- The last stock split of Unilever PLC was on May 22, 2006 in the ratio 9:20.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Unilever PLC on December 8, 2023 you must have purchased your Unilever PLC shares before the ex-date on November 16, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Unilever PLC on August 31, 2023 in the amount of £0.37 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 3, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on August 31, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of £1.45 were paid by Unilever PLC.
- Dividends from Unilever PLC are paid in British Pound.
- The headquarters of Unilever PLC is located in the United Kingdom.