- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
GSK PLC pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.80%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- British Pound
Those who hold GSK PLC often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, GSK PLC paid a dividend of £0.56. For the next 12 months, GSK PLC is expected to pay a dividend of £0.55. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.80%.
- The dividend yield of GSK PLC is currently 3.80%.
- GSK PLC pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of January, April, July, October.
- The next dividend will be paid on January 11, 2024.
- GSK PLC paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of £0.55 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.80%.
- GSK PLC is assigned to the sector "Health Care".
- The last stock split of GSK PLC was on July 19, 2022 in the ratio 4:5.
- In order to receive the future dividend from GSK PLC on January 11, 2024 you must have purchased your GSK PLC shares before the ex-date on November 16, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of GSK PLC on October 12, 2023 in the amount of £0.14 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 17, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on October 12, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of £0.92 were paid by GSK PLC.
- Dividends from GSK PLC are paid in British Pound.
- The headquarters of GSK PLC is located in the United Kingdom.