- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Vanguard FTSE All-World UCITS ETF pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.85%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
- United States60.86%
- United Kingdom3.66%
- South Korea1.33%
- Hong Kong SAR China0.58%
- South Africa0.33%
- New Zealand0.10%
- Information Technology22.52%
- Health Care11.84%
- Consumer Discretionary11.18%
- Communication Services7.57%
- Consumer Staples6.93%
- Real Estate2.52%
Those who hold Vanguard FTSE All-World UCITS ETF often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Vanguard FTSE All-World UCITS ETF paid a dividend of $1.99. For the next 12 months, Vanguard FTSE All-World UCITS ETF is expected to pay a dividend of $1.99. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.85%.
- The dividend yield of Vanguard FTSE All-World UCITS ETF is currently 1.85%.
- Vanguard FTSE All-World UCITS ETF pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of December, March, June, September.
- The next dividend for Vanguard FTSE All-World UCITS ETF is expected in December.
- Vanguard FTSE All-World UCITS ETF paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $1.99 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.85%.
- The largest sectors of Vanguard FTSE All-World UCITS ETF are Information Technology, Financials, Health Care.
- There are currently no known stock splits for Vanguard FTSE All-World UCITS ETF.
- To receive the last dividend of Vanguard FTSE All-World UCITS ETF on September 27, 2023 in the amount of $0.47 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 14, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 27, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $2.04 were paid by Vanguard FTSE All-World UCITS ETF.
- Dividends from Vanguard FTSE All-World UCITS ETF are paid in US Dollar.
- In Vanguard FTSE All-World UCITS ETF, the United States, Japan and the United Kingdom are represented as the three largest countries.