- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Tencent Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 0.64%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XHKG
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Hong Kong Dollar
Those who hold Tencent Holdings Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Tencent Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of HK$1.60. For the next 12 months, Tencent Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of HK$2.40. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 0.64%.
- The dividend yield of Tencent Holdings Ltd is currently 0.64%.
- Tencent Holdings Ltd pays annually dividends. Payout is in June.
- The next dividend will be paid on June 5, 2023.
- Tencent Holdings Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of HK$2.40 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 0.64%.
- Tencent Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Communication Services".
- The last stock split of Tencent Holdings Ltd was on May 15, 2014 in the ratio 5:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Tencent Holdings Ltd on June 5, 2023 you must have purchased your Tencent Holdings Ltd shares before the ex-date on May 19, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Tencent Holdings Ltd on June 6, 2022 in the amount of HK$1.60 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 20, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on June 6, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of HK$1.60 were paid by Tencent Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from Tencent Holdings Ltd are paid in Hong Kong Dollar.
- The headquarters of Tencent Holdings Ltd is located in China.