- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- SEK 3.00
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Husqvarna AB Class B pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.71%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XSTO
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Swedish Krona
Those who hold Husqvarna AB Class B often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Husqvarna AB Class B paid a dividend of SEK 3.00. For the next 12 months, Husqvarna AB Class B is expected to pay a dividend of SEK 3.00. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.71%.
- The dividend yield of Husqvarna AB Class B is currently 3.71%.
- Husqvarna AB Class B pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend for Husqvarna AB Class B is expected in April.
- Within the last 10 years, Husqvarna AB Class B has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of SEK 3.00 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.71%.
- Husqvarna AB Class B is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- The last stock split of Husqvarna AB Class B was on May 14, 2007 in the ratio 13:10.
- To receive the last dividend of Husqvarna AB Class B on October 11, 2023 in the amount of SEK 2.00 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 5, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on October 11, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of SEK 3.00 were paid by Husqvarna AB Class B.
- Dividends from Husqvarna AB Class B are paid in Swedish Krona.
- The headquarters of Husqvarna AB Class B is located in Sweden.