- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
AT&T Inc pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 7.33%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNYS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold AT&T Inc often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, AT&T Inc paid a dividend of $1.11. For the next 12 months, AT&T Inc is expected to pay a dividend of $1.11. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 7.33%.
- The dividend yield of AT&T Inc is currently 7.33%.
- AT&T Inc pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of August, November, February, May.
- The next dividend for AT&T Inc is expected in August.
- AT&T Inc paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $1.11 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 7.33%.
- AT&T Inc is assigned to the sector "Communication Services".
- The last stock split of AT&T Inc was on March 20, 1998 in the ratio 2:1.
- To receive the last dividend of AT&T Inc on May 1, 2023 in the amount of $0.28 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on April 6, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 1, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $1.35 were paid by AT&T Inc.
- Dividends from AT&T Inc are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of AT&T Inc is located in the United States.