- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
BlackRock Inc pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.95%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNYS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold BlackRock Inc often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, BlackRock Inc paid a dividend of $19.64. For the next 12 months, BlackRock Inc is expected to pay a dividend of $20.00. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.95%.
- The dividend yield of BlackRock Inc is currently 2.95%.
- BlackRock Inc pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of June, September, December, March.
- The next dividend will be paid on June 23, 2023.
- BlackRock Inc paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $20.00 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.95%.
- BlackRock Inc is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for BlackRock Inc.
- In order to receive the future dividend from BlackRock Inc on June 23, 2023 you must have purchased your BlackRock Inc shares before the ex-date on June 7, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of BlackRock Inc on March 23, 2023 in the amount of $5.00 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 6, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on March 23, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $19.52 were paid by BlackRock Inc.
- Dividends from BlackRock Inc are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of BlackRock Inc is located in the United States.