- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
CVS Health Corp pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.53%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNYS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
- CVS Health Corp stocktradable via LYNX Broker
- More fundamental data about CVS Health Corp at Parqet
Those who hold CVS Health Corp often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, CVS Health Corp paid a dividend of $2.42. For the next 12 months, CVS Health Corp is expected to pay a dividend of $2.42. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.53%.
- The dividend yield of CVS Health Corp is currently 3.53%.
- CVS Health Corp pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of February, May, August, November.
- The next dividend for CVS Health Corp is expected in February.
- CVS Health Corp paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $2.42 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.53%.
- CVS Health Corp is assigned to the sector "Health Care".
- The last stock split of CVS Health Corp was on June 7, 2005 in the ratio 2:1.
- To receive the last dividend of CVS Health Corp on November 1, 2023 in the amount of $0.61 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 19, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on November 1, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $2.20 were paid by CVS Health Corp.
- Dividends from CVS Health Corp are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of CVS Health Corp is located in the United States.