- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Cisco Systems Inc pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.06%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNAS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold Cisco Systems Inc often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Cisco Systems Inc paid a dividend of $1.52. For the next 12 months, Cisco Systems Inc is expected to pay a dividend of $1.56. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.06%.
- The dividend yield of Cisco Systems Inc is currently 3.06%.
- Cisco Systems Inc pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of April, July, October, January.
- The next dividend will be paid on April 26, 2023.
- Cisco Systems Inc paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $1.56 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.06%.
- Cisco Systems Inc is assigned to the sector "Information Technology".
- The last stock split of Cisco Systems Inc was on March 23, 2000 in the ratio 2:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Cisco Systems Inc on April 26, 2023 you must have purchased your Cisco Systems Inc shares before the ex-date on April 4, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Cisco Systems Inc on January 25, 2023 in the amount of $0.38 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on January 4, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on January 25, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $1.51 were paid by Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dividends from Cisco Systems Inc are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Cisco Systems Inc is located in the United States.