- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Comcast Corp Class A pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.94%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNAS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold Comcast Corp Class A often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Comcast Corp Class A paid a dividend of $1.10. For the next 12 months, Comcast Corp Class A is expected to pay a dividend of $1.16. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.94%.
- The dividend yield of Comcast Corp Class A is currently 2.94%.
- Comcast Corp Class A pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of July, October, January, April.
- The next dividend will be paid on July 26, 2023.
- Comcast Corp Class A paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $1.16 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.94%.
- Comcast Corp Class A is assigned to the sector "Communication Services".
- The last stock split of Comcast Corp Class A was on February 21, 2017 in the ratio 2:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Comcast Corp Class A on July 26, 2023 you must have purchased your Comcast Corp Class A shares before the ex-date on July 3, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Comcast Corp Class A on April 26, 2023 in the amount of $0.29 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on April 4, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on April 26, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $1.06 were paid by Comcast Corp Class A.
- Dividends from Comcast Corp Class A are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Comcast Corp Class A is located in the United States.