- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Gilead Sciences Inc pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.86%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNAS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
- Gilead Sciences Inc stocktradable via LYNX Broker
- More fundamental data about Gilead Sciences Inc at Parqet
Those who hold Gilead Sciences Inc often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Gilead Sciences Inc paid a dividend of $2.98. For the next 12 months, Gilead Sciences Inc is expected to pay a dividend of $3.00. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.86%.
- The dividend yield of Gilead Sciences Inc is currently 3.86%.
- Gilead Sciences Inc pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of December, March, June, September.
- The next dividend will be paid on December 28, 2023.
- Within the last 10 years, Gilead Sciences Inc has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of $3.00 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.86%.
- Gilead Sciences Inc is assigned to the sector "Health Care".
- The last stock split of Gilead Sciences Inc was on June 25, 2007 in the ratio 2:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Gilead Sciences Inc on December 28, 2023 you must have purchased your Gilead Sciences Inc shares before the ex-date on December 14, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Gilead Sciences Inc on September 28, 2023 in the amount of $0.75 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 14, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 28, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $2.92 were paid by Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Dividends from Gilead Sciences Inc are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Gilead Sciences Inc is located in the United States.