- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Iron Mountain Inc pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.97%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNYS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
- Iron Mountain Inc stocktradable via LYNX Broker
- More fundamental data about Iron Mountain Inc at Parqet
Those who hold Iron Mountain Inc often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Iron Mountain Inc paid a dividend of $2.51. For the next 12 months, Iron Mountain Inc is expected to pay a dividend of $2.60. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.97%.
- The dividend yield of Iron Mountain Inc is currently 3.97%.
- Iron Mountain Inc pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of January, April, July, October.
- The next dividend will be paid on January 4, 2024.
- Iron Mountain Inc paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $2.60 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.97%.
- Iron Mountain Inc is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- The last stock split of Iron Mountain Inc was on January 3, 2007 in the ratio 3:2.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Iron Mountain Inc on January 4, 2024 you must have purchased your Iron Mountain Inc shares before the ex-date on December 14, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Iron Mountain Inc on October 5, 2023 in the amount of $0.65 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 14, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on October 5, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $2.47 were paid by Iron Mountain Inc.
- Dividends from Iron Mountain Inc are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Iron Mountain Inc is located in the United States.