- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Johnson & Johnson pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.69%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNYS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold Johnson & Johnson often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Johnson & Johnson paid a dividend of $4.45. For the next 12 months, Johnson & Johnson is expected to pay a dividend of $4.52. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.69%.
- The dividend yield of Johnson & Johnson is currently 2.69%.
- Johnson & Johnson pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of March, June, September, December.
- The next dividend will be paid on March 7, 2023.
- Johnson & Johnson paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $4.52 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.69%.
- Johnson & Johnson is assigned to the sector "Health Care".
- The last stock split of Johnson & Johnson was on June 13, 2001 in the ratio 2:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Johnson & Johnson on March 7, 2023 you must have purchased your Johnson & Johnson shares before the ex-date on February 17, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Johnson & Johnson on December 6, 2022 in the amount of $1.13 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on November 21, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on December 6, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of $4.45 were paid by Johnson & Johnson.
- Dividends from Johnson & Johnson are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Johnson & Johnson is located in the United States.