- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Mastercard Inc Class A pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 0.55%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNYS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
- Mastercard Inc Class A stocktradable via LYNX Broker
- More fundamental data about Mastercard Inc Class A at Parqet
Those who hold Mastercard Inc Class A often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Mastercard Inc Class A paid a dividend of $2.28. For the next 12 months, Mastercard Inc Class A is expected to pay a dividend of $2.28. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 0.55%.
- The dividend yield of Mastercard Inc Class A is currently 0.55%.
- Mastercard Inc Class A pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of February, May, August, November.
- The next dividend for Mastercard Inc Class A is expected in February.
- Mastercard Inc Class A paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $2.28 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 0.55%.
- Mastercard Inc Class A is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of Mastercard Inc Class A was on January 22, 2014 in the ratio 10:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Mastercard Inc Class A on November 9, 2023 in the amount of $0.57 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 5, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on November 9, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $1.96 were paid by Mastercard Inc Class A.
- Dividends from Mastercard Inc Class A are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Mastercard Inc Class A is located in the United States.