- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
McDonald's Corp pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.37%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNYS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
- McDonald's Corp stocktradable via LYNX Broker
- More fundamental data about McDonald's Corp at Parqet
Those who hold McDonald's Corp often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, McDonald's Corp paid a dividend of $6.08. For the next 12 months, McDonald's Corp is expected to pay a dividend of $6.68. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.37%.
- The dividend yield of McDonald's Corp is currently 2.37%.
- McDonald's Corp pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of December, March, June, September.
- The next dividend will be paid on December 15, 2023.
- McDonald's Corp paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $6.68 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.37%.
- McDonald's Corp is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- The last stock split of McDonald's Corp was on March 8, 1999 in the ratio 2:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from McDonald's Corp on December 15, 2023 you must have purchased your McDonald's Corp shares before the ex-date on November 30, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of McDonald's Corp on September 18, 2023 in the amount of $1.52 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 31, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 18, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $5.66 were paid by McDonald's Corp.
- Dividends from McDonald's Corp are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of McDonald's Corp is located in the United States.