- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Microsoft Corp pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 0.82%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNAS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold Microsoft Corp often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Microsoft Corp paid a dividend of $2.60. For the next 12 months, Microsoft Corp is expected to pay a dividend of $2.72. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 0.82%.
- The dividend yield of Microsoft Corp is currently 0.82%.
- Microsoft Corp pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of June, September, December, March.
- The next dividend will be paid on June 8, 2023.
- Microsoft Corp paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $2.72 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 0.82%.
- Microsoft Corp is assigned to the sector "Information Technology".
- The last stock split of Microsoft Corp was on February 18, 2003 in the ratio 2:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Microsoft Corp on June 8, 2023 you must have purchased your Microsoft Corp shares before the ex-date on May 17, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Microsoft Corp on March 9, 2023 in the amount of $0.68 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on February 15, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on March 9, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $2.54 were paid by Microsoft Corp.
- Dividends from Microsoft Corp are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Microsoft Corp is located in the United States.