- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Nike Inc Class B pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.30%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNYS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
- Nike Inc Class B stocktradable via LYNX Broker
- More fundamental data about Nike Inc Class B at Parqet
Those who hold Nike Inc Class B often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Nike Inc Class B paid a dividend of $1.36. For the next 12 months, Nike Inc Class B is expected to pay a dividend of $1.48. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.30%.
- The dividend yield of Nike Inc Class B is currently 1.30%.
- Nike Inc Class B pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of December, April, July, October.
- The next dividend will be paid on January 2, 2024.
- Nike Inc Class B paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $1.48 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.30%.
- Nike Inc Class B is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- The last stock split of Nike Inc Class B was on December 24, 2015 in the ratio 2:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Nike Inc Class B on January 2, 2024 you must have purchased your Nike Inc Class B shares before the ex-date on December 1, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Nike Inc Class B on October 2, 2023 in the amount of $0.34 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 1, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on October 2, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $1.26 were paid by Nike Inc Class B.
- Dividends from Nike Inc Class B are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Nike Inc Class B is located in the United States.