- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
PepsiCo Inc pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.59%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNAS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold PepsiCo Inc often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, PepsiCo Inc paid a dividend of $4.52. For the next 12 months, PepsiCo Inc is expected to pay a dividend of $4.60. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.59%.
- The dividend yield of PepsiCo Inc is currently 2.59%.
- PepsiCo Inc pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of March, June, September, January.
- The next dividend will be paid on March 31, 2023.
- PepsiCo Inc paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $4.60 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.59%.
- PepsiCo Inc is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- The last stock split of PepsiCo Inc was on May 29, 1996 in the ratio 2:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from PepsiCo Inc on March 31, 2023 you must have purchased your PepsiCo Inc shares before the ex-date on March 2, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of PepsiCo Inc on January 6, 2023 in the amount of $1.15 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on December 1, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on January 6, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $4.45 were paid by PepsiCo Inc.
- Dividends from PepsiCo Inc are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of PepsiCo Inc is located in the United States.