- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
PepsiCo Inc pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.96%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNAS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold PepsiCo Inc often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, PepsiCo Inc paid a dividend of $4.83. For the next 12 months, PepsiCo Inc is expected to pay a dividend of $4.95. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.96%.
- The dividend yield of PepsiCo Inc is currently 2.96%.
- PepsiCo Inc pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of January, March, June, September.
- The next dividend will be paid on January 5, 2024.
- PepsiCo Inc paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $4.95 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.96%.
- PepsiCo Inc is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- The last stock split of PepsiCo Inc was on May 29, 1996 in the ratio 2:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from PepsiCo Inc on January 5, 2024 you must have purchased your PepsiCo Inc shares before the ex-date on November 30, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of PepsiCo Inc on September 29, 2023 in the amount of $1.27 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 31, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 29, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $4.45 were paid by PepsiCo Inc.
- Dividends from PepsiCo Inc are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of PepsiCo Inc is located in the United States.