- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Philip Morris International Inc pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.53%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNYS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold Philip Morris International Inc often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Philip Morris International Inc paid a dividend of $5.11. For the next 12 months, Philip Morris International Inc is expected to pay a dividend of $5.20. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.53%.
- The dividend yield of Philip Morris International Inc is currently 5.53%.
- Philip Morris International Inc pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of January, April, July, October.
- Philip Morris International Inc paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $5.20 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.53%.
- Philip Morris International Inc is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Philip Morris International Inc.
- To receive the last dividend of Philip Morris International Inc on October 12, 2023 in the amount of $1.30 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 26, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on October 12, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $5.02 were paid by Philip Morris International Inc.
- Dividends from Philip Morris International Inc are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Philip Morris International Inc is located in the United States.