- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Procter & Gamble Co pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.46%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNYS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
- Procter & Gamble Co stocktradable via LYNX Broker
- More fundamental data about Procter & Gamble Co at Parqet
Those who hold Procter & Gamble Co often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Procter & Gamble Co paid a dividend of $3.74. For the next 12 months, Procter & Gamble Co is expected to pay a dividend of $3.76. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.46%.
- The dividend yield of Procter & Gamble Co is currently 2.46%.
- Procter & Gamble Co pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of February, May, August, November.
- The next dividend for Procter & Gamble Co is expected in February.
- Procter & Gamble Co paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $3.76 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.46%.
- Procter & Gamble Co is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- The last stock split of Procter & Gamble Co was on June 21, 2004 in the ratio 2:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Procter & Gamble Co on November 15, 2023 in the amount of $0.94 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 19, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on November 15, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $3.61 were paid by Procter & Gamble Co.
- Dividends from Procter & Gamble Co are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Procter & Gamble Co is located in the United States.