- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Verizon Communications Inc pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.89%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNYS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
- Verizon Communications Inc stocktradable via LYNX Broker
- More fundamental data about Verizon Communications Inc at Parqet
Those who hold Verizon Communications Inc often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Verizon Communications Inc paid a dividend of $2.62. For the next 12 months, Verizon Communications Inc is expected to pay a dividend of $2.66. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.89%.
- The dividend yield of Verizon Communications Inc is currently 6.89%.
- Verizon Communications Inc pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of February, May, August, November.
- The next dividend for Verizon Communications Inc is expected in February.
- Verizon Communications Inc paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $2.66 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.89%.
- Verizon Communications Inc is assigned to the sector "Communication Services".
- The last stock split of Verizon Communications Inc was on June 30, 1998 in the ratio 2:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Verizon Communications Inc on November 1, 2023 in the amount of $0.67 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 6, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on November 1, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $2.57 were paid by Verizon Communications Inc.
- Dividends from Verizon Communications Inc are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Verizon Communications Inc is located in the United States.