- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Paramount Global Class B pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.80%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNAS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold Paramount Global Class B often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Paramount Global Class B paid a dividend of $0.96. For the next 12 months, Paramount Global Class B is expected to pay a dividend of $0.96. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.80%.
- The dividend yield of Paramount Global Class B is currently 4.80%.
- Paramount Global Class B pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of April, July, October, January.
- The next dividend will be paid on April 3, 2023.
- Paramount Global Class B paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $0.96 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.80%.
- Paramount Global Class B is assigned to the sector "Communication Services".
- The last stock split of Paramount Global Class B was on January 3, 2006 in the ratio 0:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Paramount Global Class B on April 3, 2023 you must have purchased your Paramount Global Class B shares before the ex-date on March 17, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Paramount Global Class B on January 3, 2023 in the amount of $0.24 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on December 14, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on January 3, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $0.96 were paid by Paramount Global Class B.
- Dividends from Paramount Global Class B are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Paramount Global Class B is located in the United States.