- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Visa Inc Class A pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 0.78%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNYS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold Visa Inc Class A often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Visa Inc Class A paid a dividend of $1.58. For the next 12 months, Visa Inc Class A is expected to pay a dividend of $1.80. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 0.78%.
- The dividend yield of Visa Inc Class A is currently 0.78%.
- Visa Inc Class A pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of March, June, September, December.
- The next dividend will be paid on March 1, 2023.
- Visa Inc Class A paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $1.80 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 0.78%.
- Visa Inc Class A is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of Visa Inc Class A was on March 19, 2015 in the ratio 4:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Visa Inc Class A on March 1, 2023 you must have purchased your Visa Inc Class A shares before the ex-date on February 9, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Visa Inc Class A on December 1, 2022 in the amount of $0.45 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on November 9, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on December 1, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of $1.58 were paid by Visa Inc Class A.
- Dividends from Visa Inc Class A are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Visa Inc Class A is located in the United States.