- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Erste Group Bank AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.14%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Erste Group Bank AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Erste Group Bank AG paid a dividend of €1.90. For the next 12 months, Erste Group Bank AG is expected to pay a dividend of €1.90. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.14%.
- The dividend yield of Erste Group Bank AG is currently 5.14%.
- Erste Group Bank AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for Erste Group Bank AG is expected in May.
- Within the last 10 years, Erste Group Bank AG has paid dividends in 8 of them.
- Dividends of €1.90 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.14%.
- Erste Group Bank AG is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of Erste Group Bank AG was on July 8, 2004 in the ratio 4:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Erste Group Bank AG on May 19, 2023 in the amount of €1.90 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 16, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 19, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €1.60 were paid by Erste Group Bank AG.
- Dividends from Erste Group Bank AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Erste Group Bank AG is located in Austria.