- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
OMV AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.69%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold OMV AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, OMV AG paid a dividend of €2.30. For the next 12 months, OMV AG is expected to pay a dividend of €2.80. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.69%.
- The dividend yield of OMV AG is currently 6.69%.
- OMV AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in June.
- The next dividend will be paid on June 12, 2023.
- OMV AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €2.80 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.69%.
- OMV AG is assigned to the sector "Energy".
- The last stock split of OMV AG was on July 11, 2005 in the ratio 10:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from OMV AG on June 12, 2023 you must have purchased your OMV AG shares before the ex-date on June 6, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of OMV AG on June 14, 2022 in the amount of €2.30 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 10, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on June 14, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €2.30 were paid by OMV AG.
- Dividends from OMV AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of OMV AG is located in Austria.