- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Semperit AG Holding pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 11.03%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XWBO
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Semperit AG Holding often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Semperit AG Holding paid a dividend of €4.50. For the next 12 months, Semperit AG Holding is expected to pay a dividend of €1.50. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 11.03%.
- The dividend yield of Semperit AG Holding is currently 11.03%.
- Semperit AG Holding pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of May, September.
- The next dividend for Semperit AG Holding is expected in May.
- Within the last 10 years, Semperit AG Holding has paid dividends in 7 of them.
- Dividends of €1.50 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 11.03%.
- Semperit AG Holding is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Semperit AG Holding.
- To receive the last dividend of Semperit AG Holding on September 14, 2023 in the amount of €3.00 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 11, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 14, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €1.50 were paid by Semperit AG Holding.
- Dividends from Semperit AG Holding are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Semperit AG Holding is located in Austria.