- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Bega Cheese Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.95%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Bega Cheese Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.08. For the next 12 months, Bega Cheese Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.06. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.95%.
- The dividend yield of Bega Cheese Ltd is currently 1.95%.
- Bega Cheese Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Bega Cheese Ltd is expected in March.
- Bega Cheese Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.06 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.95%.
- Bega Cheese Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Bega Cheese Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Bega Cheese Ltd on September 21, 2023 in the amount of A$0.03 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 29, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 21, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.11 were paid by Bega Cheese Ltd.
- Dividends from Bega Cheese Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Bega Cheese Ltd is located in Australia.