- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Grange Resources Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.81%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Grange Resources Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Grange Resources Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.12. For the next 12 months, Grange Resources Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.04. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.81%.
- The dividend yield of Grange Resources Ltd is currently 3.81%.
- Grange Resources Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Grange Resources Ltd is expected in March.
- Within the last 10 years, Grange Resources Ltd has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.04 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.81%.
- Grange Resources Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- The last stock split of Grange Resources Ltd was on March 30, 2005 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Grange Resources Ltd on September 30, 2022 in the amount of A$0.02 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 13, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 30, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.12 were paid by Grange Resources Ltd.
- Dividends from Grange Resources Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Grange Resources Ltd is located in Australia.