- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Rio Tinto Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 7.57%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Rio Tinto Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Rio Tinto Ltd paid a dividend of A$10.47. For the next 12 months, Rio Tinto Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$9.61. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 7.57%.
- The dividend yield of Rio Tinto Ltd is currently 7.57%.
- Rio Tinto Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, September.
- The next dividend for Rio Tinto Ltd is expected in April.
- Rio Tinto Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$9.61 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 7.57%.
- Rio Tinto Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- The last stock split of Rio Tinto Ltd was on December 29, 1995 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Rio Tinto Ltd on September 22, 2022 in the amount of A$3.84 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 11, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 22, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$10.47 were paid by Rio Tinto Ltd.
- Dividends from Rio Tinto Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Rio Tinto Ltd is located in the United Kingdom.